Childhood is a time of growth and continuous change, which is why children have pediatric check-ups more frequently. This is because development is faster during these years. The following tests are done:
- Complete Hemogram: Evaluates different cell groups, such as red and white blood cells and platelets, to rule out anemia and other conditions.
- Blood Type - RH: Used to determine blood type.
- Fecal Parasites: Performed to rule out intestinal parasites.
- General Urine Test: Test for urinary tract infection
- Nutritional Assessment: Determines body mass index, nutritional status, education and eating habits.
- Pediatrician Evaluation: Analyzes the results of the tests carried out during the check-up.