It consists of a medical check-up that detects and prevents possible disorders of the cardiovascular system. It is ideal for all types of patients who want to control their heart function and also for athletes.
- Stress Test: Evaluates the heart during physical activity and may also help diagnose heart problems.
- Cholesterol Control: Measures total cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. This lipid profile helps determine the risk of heart disease.
- Blood Sugar: Tests blood glucose (blood sugar) for diseases such as diabetes or hypoglycemia.
- Chest x-ray: A diagnostic test to visualize an image of the heart, lungs, and respiratory tract.
- Nutritional Assessment: Evaluates body mass index, nutritional status, education, and eating habits.