Ozone therapy is a technique that delays the development of a large number of health disorders. It restores the body's natural capacity for reaction and self-regulation.
Ozone is obtained from pure oxygen by breaking molecular bonds with the help of electricity, produced by a generator. Ozone is introduced into the human body through the bloodstream by means of a closed system. All instruments that are used during each treatment are disposable. Ozone penetrates the cells and restores their original capacity which have been weakened by the accumulation of waste, toxins and remnants of previous medication treatments.
Benefits of ozonetherapy
Therefore ozone treatment provides the following benefits:
- Helps the liver detoxify naturally
- Destroys harmful fats
- Improves cellular metabolism and brings energy to the human body
- Eliminates uric acid
- The blood flows, thus combating the consequences of poor blood circulation.
- Regenerates red blood cells, thus ensuring a better transmission of oxygen and improving blood coagulation.
- It eliminates a large amount of bacteria, viruses and fungi, as well as their multiplication.
- Stops the development of extremely toxic substances produced during chemotherapy by the destruction of cancer cells.