This is the medical exam that all women over the age of 40 should undergo, as it focuses on the main diseases that can appear at this age range. It includes a mammogram and a Pap test, an ideal preventive check-up.
- Complete blood test: Evaluates different cell groups, such as red and white blood cells and platelets, to rule out anemia and other conditions.
- Cholesterol Control: Measures total cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. This lipid profile helps determine the risk of heart disease.
- Blood Sugar: Tests blood glucose for diseases such as diabetes or hypoglycemia.
- Blood Creatinine Urea Nitrogen: These tests monitor kidney function.
- Uric acid: The buildup of uric acid causes a disease called gout.
- General Urine Test: Tests for urinary tract infection.
- Fecal Occult Blood: This test is done to rule out intestinal lesions or disorders.
- Fecal Parasites: Performed to rule out intestinal parasites.
- Mammography: Examines the breasts for early detection of breast cancer.
- General abdominal ultrasound: Creates images to examine different organs in the body.
- Chest x-ray: A diagnostic test to view an image of the heart, lungs, and respiratory tract.
- Electrocardiogram: This determines the electrical activity of the heart and diagnoses cardiovascular disease.
- Medical Evaluation: It consists of a consultation, medical history and evaluation of the results of the tests performed during the check-up.
- Nutritional Assessment: Evaluates body mass index, nutritional status, education, and eating habits.
- Pap Test: This is a test to detect cervical cancer, one of the leading causes of death in women.
- Physiotherapy massage or a Pilates session: To relax at the end of your check-up, you can choose between a physiotherapy session or Pilates.