This is a very comprehensive medical checkup for all men under the age of 40 who want to know how their health is and for all those who want an annual checkup.
- Complete blood count: Evaluates different cell groups, such as red and white blood cells and platelets, to rule out anemia and other conditions.
- Cholesterol Control: Measures total cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. This lipid profile helps determine the risk of heart disease.
- Blood Sugar: Tests blood glucose (blood sugar) for diseases such as diabetes or hypoglycemia.
- Blood Creatinine Urea Nitrogen: These tests monitor kidney function.
- Uric Acid: The buildup of uric acid causes a disease called gout.
- Fecal Parasites: Performed to rule out intestinal parasites.
- General Urine Test: Test for urinary tract infection
- General abdominal ultrasound: Creates images to examine different organs in the body.
- Electrocardiogram: This determines the electrical activity of the heart and diagnoses cardiovascular disease.
- Medical Evaluation: Consists of a consultation, medical history, and evaluation of the results of tests performed during the checkup.
- Nutritional Assessment: Assesses body mass index, nutritional status, education and eating habits.
Physiotherapy massage or a Pilates session: To relax at the end of your check-up, you can choose between a physiotherapy session or Pilates.