This is the medical checkup that all men over the age of 40 should undergo, as it focuses on the major diseases that can appear in this age range. It includes prostate-specific antigen and occult blood in stool tests. It is an ideal preventive check-up.
- Complete blood count: Evaluates different cell groups, such as red and white blood cells and platelets, to rule out anemia and other conditions.
- Cholesterol Control: Measures total cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. This lipid profile helps determine the risk of heart disease.
- Blood Sugar: Tests blood glucose (blood sugar) for diseases such as diabetes or hypoglycemia.
- Blood Creatinine Urea Nitrogen: These tests monitor kidney function.
- Uric Acid: The buildup of uric acid causes a disease called gout.
- Prostate Specific Antigen: This test measures the amount of antigen in the blood for the detection of prostate cancer.
- General Urine Test: Tests for urinary tract infection.
- Fecal Occult Blood: This test is performed to rule out intestinal lesions or disorders.
- Fecal Parasites: Performed to rule out intestinal parasites.
- Chest x-ray: A diagnostic test to view an image of the heart, lungs, and respiratory tract.
- Electrocardiogram: This determines the electrical activity of the heart and diagnoses cardiovascular disease.
- Nutritional Assessment: Evaluates body mass index, nutritional status, education, and eating habits.
Physiotherapy massage or a Pilates session: To relax at the end of your check-up, you can choose between a physiotherapy session or Pilates.