This is a basic check-up for those who wish to know their general state of health. It is for patients with no underlying conditions who wish to have an annual check-up.
- Complete blood count: Evaluates different cell groups, such as red and white blood cells and platelets, to rule out anemia and other conditions.
- Cholesterol Control: Measures total cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. This lipid profile helps determine the risk of heart disease.
- Blood Sugar: Tests blood glucose (blood sugar) for diseases such as diabetes or hypoglycemia.
- Chest x-ray: A diagnostic test to visualize an image of the heart, lungs, and respiratory tract.
- Medical Evaluation: Consists of a consultation, medical history, and evaluation of the results of tests performed during the checkup.
- Nutritional Evaluation: Evaluates body mass index, nutritional status, education and eating habits.
- Electrocardiogram: This determines the electrical activity of the heart and diagnoses cardiovascular disease.